Competitive Level Dance Classes are grouped into Competition Companies, perfect for those motivated and dedicated students who take several classes each week and participate in local, regional, and national Competitions. Additional Master Classes and Workshops are scheduled throughout the year. Students are placed into classes based on age and ability after an audition process.
Competition Company students may also have the opportunity to be part of Specialty groups, small groups, solo and semi solo routines. Inquire at front desk for more information and requirements.
Refer to the dress code policy for required classroom attire.
2017/2018 Dance Season Competition Companies are:
Please call our office for tuition options, placement opportunities, or more information on our Competition Companies.
Additional Technique Opportunities for Competition Company Students
Competition Level students may participate in additional technique classes that are over and above class requirements by either purchasing a Punch Card or enrolling in our ‘U’ Unlimited Program.
Tuesday Tech Classes
- Jazz Tech SR, FN, JR Adv. 4:45 – 6:00
- Jazz Tech AS, RS, NL Int. 6:00 – 7:00
Thursday Tech Classes
- Hip Hop – Beginner, 7:15 – 8:15pm
- Hip Hop – Intermed, 6:00 – 7:00pm
- Hip Hop – Advanced, 4:45 – 6:00pm
Friday Tech Classes
- Improv / Leap & Turn, all ages 6:45 – 7:30pm
- Improv / Leap & Turn, all ages 7:30 – 8:30pm
- Pointe, Interm / Adv 4:30 – 5:30
- Open Ballet, all ages 5:30 – 6:45
- Just-Ups Pointe, new on pointe 6:45 – 7:30
- Stretch, int / beg 4:45 – 5:30
- Conditioning, all ages 5:30 – 6:30
- Stretch, int / adv 6:30 – 7:30
Saturday Tech Classes
- Vocal – Quarter Notes*, Beg. 12:30 – 1:15pm
- Vocal – Bass*, Int. 11:00 – 11:45am
- Vocal – Treble*, Adv. 11:45 – 12:30pm
- Ballet – Beginner, 9:00 – 10:30am
- Jazz – Beginner, 10:30 – 11:00am
- Leap & Turn – Beginner, 11:00 – 11:45am
- Fuse, Age 12 & up 9:00 – 10:00am
- Stretch, all ages 10:00 – 11:00am
- Acro, Advanced 11:00 – 11:45am
- Acro, Beginner 11:45 – 12:30pm
- Acro, Intermediate 12:30 – 1:15pm
Workshops and Events
Our Competitive Level students are invited to attend and participate in select Master Classes and Workshops, as well as being required to attend others. More information will be given in class each week as it becomes available.
See our current schedule here:
The calendar below is pre-set to show core and required technique classes for Competition Companies, as well as additional technique offerings. To view other schedule options, begin by clicking the ‘x’ next to the word ‘Categories’ to clear out the pre-sets, and then click to select each item you wish to see from the drop-down menu.