Lindsey McLevis is one of our Northland graduates that, after years of quality instruction and solid dance foundation through Northland School of Dance, is now following her dream into a performance career.
The following are some of Lindsey’s most recent accomplishments:
- She trained Charlie Sheen for a dance scene and was onscreen with him in the feature film “A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III” – coming out very soon!
- Her most recent video work was a Beyonce video
- Lindsey has worked in Industrials for Nike, Sexy Hair, Oakley Sunglasses, Commercials for Sensa and Old Navy
- She has performed at the Bellagio Las Vegas, Nokia Theatre, And Joh Fashion show, and there was also a performance for the Prince of Saudi Arabia.
- In addition, she was Dance Captain, Assistant Choreographer and Soloist for “Dream” overseas.
- Lindsey is part of Terry Beeman’s Company and the show “Mental Head Circus”, as well as performing internationally for SoleVita Dance Company.
Lindsey also teaches and choreographs, both here at NSOD and abroad, and shares her extraordinary talent with students. She will be a guest teacher here at Northland School of Dance – stay tuned for upcoming dates!